Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun Weekend to Come!

Today Daniel, my friend Katie and her son, and her boyfriend are going to the duck park. It's going to be a pretty fun day. Daniel loves being outside so I'm excited to see how he reacts. Katie is bringing her new super awesome camera so we can take pictures with the kids. She also has photoshop so she can make us look like we actually sleep during the night. Haha. We're bringing bread to feed the ducks. I bet her son, Bear will have fun with that. I hope it's not too hot outside today since we're going mid-afternoon. Knowing that it's Arizona I should already expect the weather to be in the three digit numbers. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them! On Saturday it's Gilbert's mom's birthday. Gilbert is my son's dad, if you didn't know, and we're having a party! It's going to be awesome. I can hardly wait. Sunday is Father's Day. Gilbert's FIRST father's Day. I made him an awesome collage that I'm surprising him with Sunday night when he gets out of work. He also gets to keep Daniel all night sunday, and monday during the day. I hope his Father's Day is as good as my Mother's Day was. I'll post pictures of it ALL when I get 'em uploaded. (: Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment