Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The days I've been dreading.

My precious prince charming is sick today. He's been constipated for a few weeks now. Yesterday he got a fever and started throwing up. I gave him some mylocon (gas drops), and some infant's tylenol. I bathed him, lotioned him all up, and put him to bed with his baba. He slept from 5 in the afternoon to 9:30 at night. I guess he needed it since he didn't sleep well at all during the day or the night before. He had been acting fussy and I thought it was due to him wanting to be held all the time. He has a tendancy to want to be held, (yes I have a spoiled baby)so that's what I figured. I feel so helpless because I can't help him. Nothing I do soothes him. He cries like the time he got his shots. Daddy is taking us to a doctor's appt for him today, then to an appointment regarding his insurance. After all that, we're going to Wal-Mart to buy some corn syrup to maybe possibly help him go to the bathroom. We also have to get him a few outfits since he's growing like a weed! His 0-3 month sized clothes are snug on him. So my ten week old baby is in 3-6 months! I really hope this doctor's appt is successful and helps him feel better. I don't know what else I can do ):

No comments:

Post a Comment